Is Pet Odor Ruining Your Carpet’s Smell and Appearance? We Can Help You
Image by Fran__ from Pixabay
Are you a parent of one tail-wagging, four-legged friend or a whole pack of them? Before a cat or dog establishes correct indoor behavior, it loves to mark its territories and will do so on your furniture, beds, and floors. Pet odors and hair trapped in your carpets and upholstery furniture are difficult to clean off. It is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just a simple upholstering cleaning in Seattle.
How to Remove Tough Pet Stains and Odors?
Did you know pets that are not getting enough water in their diet will have smelly urine? So, make sure to keep your pets hydrated to reduce the overpowering odor of urine.
A regular residential carpet cleaning in Seattle could not get this smell off from your home completely. Because urine deposited on the carpet will penetrate and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. So, a simple carpet cleaning cannot fix the problem.
P.U.R.T.® – A Revolutionary Product
P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary product specially formulated to eliminate all urine odors. This product can be used in the most severe urine damaged areas. When P.U.R.T. comes in contact with the affected area, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How Does It Work?
- As a leading carpet cleaning company in Seattle, we will first inspect the area to determine the source and severity of the odor.
- The carpet will be rinsed with hot water to remove excess urine crystals.
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor.
- U.R.T.® will be applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing.
- The product will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components, over the next 24 to 36 hours.
Contact us to know more about the pet odor removal service in Seattle.